Saturday, August 31, 2019

Eye-catchers at the parade




This post is for my friend, Vince. When I posted the picture above on Facebook and said it was from the Pride Parade, he very astutely replied that, to him, it looked more like cosplay to him. Yes, there were indeed many costumes at the parade. Here are some of the most eye-catching ones that I saw. 

Even without the colors of the rainbow gracing their costumes, some people simply exuded an eye-catching aura.







This was his costume in 2018!

How much liberty do we need?

Come as you are

Perhaps my favorite couple

This man walked right in front of the heart before the parade began. 

Don't worry, Mom, he's wearing a fake chest!
The Statue of Liberty was popular because of the motto about freedom.



My nine-year-old daughter wouldn't believe me when I said that is a man.

But she believed me with this one.

Betty Heart from Betty and Friends usually has amazing costumes.

In 2011 the peacock feathers were amazing!

Franka K., a hairdresser from Munich, always creates a costume that touches on a current topic. Here the point is that homosexuals should also be allowed to donate blood and bone marrow, thus the cotton swabs.
In 2018 Franka's motto was the diesel scandal.
Cuisine seems to have been the theme in 2017.
And it was wind energy in 2016.
And I guess the message in 2015 was to hang up your clothes!
In 2011 flowers were in fashion.
And in 2010 Franka was looking for a young man to ride around (with) him.

No comments:

Post a Comment